Starting an LCD-2 offering!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lately I've been gaining popularity as an IEM cable wizard of sorts and I'm trying to expand my repertoire of products so I'd like to publicly state that I have the technology, skills, and determination to produce a very high quality silver replacement LCD-2 cable!



6' 4-conductor UP-OCC solid core 26AWG silver with clear or black teflon in a Type II litz braid
Techflex sleeving or bare wire
Right and left channel indicators
1/4" DHC/ZXAC connector
Dual 4-pin mini XLR's to the headphones
Typical Chris_Himself quality you've come to know! (On a scale of 1-Awesome, they're rated Awesome)


The first 5 people to order this for trials get the cable for 110 dollars shipped to your door! I need people out there with my stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,
    I have the lcd2's & Im in the market for a new cable.
    Please contact me at:
    mspille99@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Mike Spille

    ReplyDelete